The digital economy of Nepal has gained a progressive momentum in recent years. There are so many digital agencies attracting more and more users to prefer digital means for everyday tasks. Online money transaction has already started to become a popular trend among the people. IME Pay is undoubtedly one of the best remittance service providers in Nepal.
People can effortlessly get access to daily life services via different digital platforms, including governmental services using Nagarik app. One can pay taxes, utility bills like electricity bill and khanepani bill online, without leaving their home. Digital payment and money transfer are also grabbing successive public attention due to the growth of digital wallets like IME Pay, eSewa, Khalti and many other.
Transfer Money Online via IME Pay app
One of Nepal’s largest remittance agencies, IME Pay has thousands of regional payout locations throughout the country, for both domestic and international transactions. However, you can also use IME Pay app to transfer money from your digital wallet to others directly through the app using just a mobile number. You don’t need to visit any IME Pay center to transfer the amount.
Follow the given steps to transfer money using IME Pay app:
- Login to IME Pay app using your account credentials.
- Tap on the ‘Send Money’ button on the bottom right corner.
- Select your transfer mode; choose ‘Digital Wallet’ if you’re transferring directly to another IME Pay wallet or choose ‘Domestic Remittance’ if the receiver wants to claim money from IME payout agent.
- Search and select the mobile number of the receiver from your contact list.
- Review and confirm the recipient number and then tap on ‘Yes’ to proceed.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and tap on the next arrow icon (->). The service charge for on cash pickup costs Rs.50 which can be saved if the receiver claims the money from IME Pay app.
- Next, enter the recipient’s details: Full name, remittance purpose and relationship. Then tap on the next arrow icon.
- Enter the 4-digit IME Pay wallet pin number for verification.
- Review the transaction details and tap on the ‘Send amount’ button to complete the transaction.
- Now the remittance is successfully complete. You can check the receipt or invite the receiver to use IME Pay and earn rewards.
- The recipient receives an SMS notification in their number and can cash out the money from any nearby IME Pay counter.