Searching for Urgent Housekeeping Jobs in Canada? If yes, we have gathered the job vacancies for the Housekeeping jobs. Housekeeping jobs in Canada are widely available in Canada. If you love cleaning and organizing the house, you can work in Canada as a housekeeper. These vacancies are widely available in hotels and resorts as hotels and resorts have to maintain sanitation. The rooms of the hotels and resorts should be clean and sanitized.
Are you Housekeeper, Maid, or Cleaning man/woman searching for housekeeping jobs in Canada? If yes, we have gathered a list of job vacancies available in Canada. We have gathered job vacancies from different provinces of Canada.
Have you been paying a high rate to recruiting agencies in Canada, asking you for a high rate to make you get the job? Now don’t worry; you don’t have to pay any rate to get jobs in Canada. We have gathered a list of vacancies and tips to help you get the job.
There are different types of housekeeping jobs in Canada. One of them is Residential housekeeping jobs. You are responsible for cleaning the hotel environment, cleaning the guest rooms, checking the room supplies, and maintaining cleanliness.
Another one is Residential housekeepers. Your responsibility as the residential housekeeper is to keep the residential house clean. You have to be loyal to work in a residential house. Your responsibilities may include cleaning, vacuuming, making the bed, and cleaning bathrooms and the kitchen.
Housekeeping Jobs Details
|Employer Name:||Canada Job Bank|
|Job Role:||Urgent Housekeeping Jobs in CANADA with Salaries|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time and Part Time As well|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary/Graduation|
|Job Category:||Canada Jobs|
|Nationality:||All Nationality including Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh and so on Can Apply|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Salary:||$15 – $30 per hour|
How much is the salary of housekeeping in Canada?
We have researched and gathered our previous year’s results and found that a housekeeper earns from 18$ to 22$ per hour and $35,420 to 50,000 per year.
If you don’t have any experience, you will start from 15$ per year. But if you are well experienced, it can get up to 30$ per year. It all depends upon your qualification and your skills.
What are the Duties and Responsibilities of a Housekeeper?
The duties and responsibilities may vary from the employer, but most of the duties and responsibility of a Housekeeper are as follow:
- You should clean the guest room and the public areas.
- You should properly dust and polish the furniture and decorative items and ensure they are cleaned.
- It would help to properly clean the kitchen and dining rooms and sanitize the dining table. And you should Ensure all the plates are clean.
- You should clean the toilet and maintain the sanitation of the toilet. It would help if you took care of the toilet supplies like soap, shampoo, and towels.
- You should vacuum the floor and sweep the dust from the room.
- You should take off the waste materials as well and have to dispose of their waste materials as well.
- You should properly make the guest beds and maintain the hospitality to the guest.
- If there is any damage, you should report it to the appropriate supervisor.
- You should maintain the safety and sanitation of your room as well.
Opportunities for Housekeepers
Different Hotels and Resorts have been offering housekeeping jobs in Canada. As Canada is home to tourists, it is a popular tourist destination. Hotels and resorts often provide a competitive salary and job benefits.
Hospitals and Healthcare facilities are also searching for experienced housekeepers who can maintain a clean and hygienic environment in the hospital. Many Canadians search for personal Housekeepers to maintain their home. It can also be best for the newcomer to gain more skills in housekeeping.
As the number of Senior people is increasing, housekeepers can have jobs in senior care facilities. In addition, Government buildings, schools, and offices all require housekeeping services. These positions often come with job security and benefits.
Challenges in the Field
If you ask me about the challenges in housekeeping jobs in Canada, it has pretty tough challenges. The competition in this industry is so fierce that a typical experience won’t achieve the position. If you want the housekeeping job, you need some profound knowledge, certifications, and top-notch language skills that will make you stand out from the job applicants for housekeeping jobs.
And there is the physical fitness. You should be fit to do all sorts of bending, lifting, helping, and repetitive tasks and fit all day. In addition to the work hours, You have to work all the crazy shifts like evenings, weekends, and holidays. It would take a lot of work to maintain your work-life balance.
Another thing that comes your way is the language, You have to be good at English. It helps in understanding the rules and doing your work correctly.
Housekeeping jobs in Canada do have different challenges, but with hard work, you can crack the job.
General Housekeeping works
- Cleaning the Bathroom
- Cleaning the Kitchen
- Cleaning the oven
- Cleaning the dishes
- Vacuuming the Carpet
- Cleaning up the pet
- Sitting in the house and welcoming the guest
- Cleaning the trash
- maintaining the sanitation of home
- Maintaining the supplies of the bathroom
- Washing the walls
Latest Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Foreign Workers with Salary 2023
If you are a beginner and don’t have any skills, you don’t need to worry about it. We have gathered a list of Housekeeping vacancies that can be applied for by both beginners and experienced ones.
|Executive housekeeper||Super 8 Thompson||$16.50 hourly||Thompson (MB)|
|Assistant housekeeping manager||1032455 B.C. LTD.||$18.00 hourly||Sidney (BC)|
|Executive housekeeper||Elk Water Lake Lodge & resorts||$19.90 to $20.90 hourly||Elkwater (AB)|
|Housekeeping manager||Welcome Inn||$21.54 to $22.54 hourly||Swan Hills (AB)|
|Hotel executive housekeeper||BW Dauphin Ltd.||$15.99 hourly||Dauphin (MB)|
|Executive housekeeper||Comfort INN & Suites||$15.50 hourly||Yorkton (SK)|
|Executive housekeeper||Chalet Continental Motel||$18.21 to $21.21 hourly||Valemount (BC)|
|Housekeeping manager||Hastings Administration Corp.||$18.00 to $18.50 hourly||Vancouver (BC)|
|Executive housekeeper||Radium Park Lodge||$18.21 to $19.00 hourly||Radium Hot Springs (BC)|
|Executive housekeeper||Clean Perfect Services Inc.||$21.00 hourly||Whistler (BC)|
|Direct ApplyHotel executive housekeeper||Northern Rockies Lodge Ltd||$19.00 to $24.00 hourly||Muncho Lake (BC)|
|Housekeeping manager||Days Inn & Suites||$19.90 hourly||Brooks (AB)|
|Hotel executive housekeeper||1006823 B.C. LTD.||$19.00 hourly||Tadoussac (QC)|
|Executive housekeeper||Kenora Travelodge||$18.95 hourly||Kenora (ON)|
|Executive housekeeper||BestWestern Plus Ottawa City Centre||$19.75 hourly||Ottawa (ON)|
|Housekeeping manager||Orsini Bros. Inns Inc.||$50,000.00 annually||Niagara Falls (ON)|
|Executive housekeeper||Battlefords Inn||$15.20 hourly||North Battleford (SK)|
|Executive housekeeper||Travelodge Golden||$18.21 hourly||Golden (BC)|
|Assistant executive housekeeper||Radium Chalet Ltd.||$16.00 to $20.00 hourly||Radium Hot Springs (BC)|
|Assistant executive housekeeper||Oakcrossing Retirement Living||$15.50 hourly||London (ON)|
|Assistant executive housekeeper||The Salvation Army, Centre of Hope||$15.50 hourly||London (ON)|
How to Apply?
Suppose you are interested in applying for the jobs. Just view the Job vacancies we have mentioned above.
- First of all, to view the job vacancies in your location
- Read the job description and the responsibility
- check the application method
- Send your updated CV and the cover letter
Ensure you have updated all your experience and the CV that provides all the information. CV is one of the main things that help you get the job.
Skills & Qualification of House Keeping Jobs in Canada
- A high school diploma is needed.
- Work experience in cleaning and sanitizing
- Open-minded to learning new ways of cleaning
- Knowledge of using housekeeping tools
- Ability to adapt to new methods of housekeeping
- Willing to take criticisms
- Organizational skill
- Good customer relation skill
- Physically fit
- Multi-tasking skills
- Attention to details
- At least they should be 21 years old.
Certification of House Keeping Jobs in Canada
You can try various options to make you a verified housekeeper. Some of them are:
- One year of work experience: If you have previously done housekeeping jobs in any organization, school, hotel, resort or event centre for more than one year, it can help you boost your CV.
- Bachelor’s degree: Another thing you can do is get a Bachelor’s degree in housekeeping. A bachelor’s degree certification can help increase your market value.
Period of House Keeping Jobs in Canada
- Permanent: A permanent Housekeeper can work as much as he wants with the company. Permanent housekeeping jobs help you achieve more experience and increase your salary. A normal permanent housekeeper works for around 10-15 years of period.
- Casual: A casual housekeeper does not have any contract with the employee. The employee can call the housekeeper at any time for the work. There is no time limit for it. A casual housekeeper can be called once a week, thrice a week, or once a month. There is no contract between the employee and the worker.
- Contract: Contract housekeeping jobs involve a legal contract between the employee and the worker. There is a certain limitation in the contract as well. Both parties should follow the contract.