- NT recharge is the most used recharge card in Nepal
- NT internet services like ADSL, FTTH and WiMax also has high number of customer
- Customers can easily pay for and recharge the NT services without going to NTC centers
ADSL, FTTH, GSM PostPaid and Landline are some of the most popular services from Nepal Telecom. However, people had to visit the NTC centers or authorized banks to make bill payment for the given services. Waiting in queue for hours to pay the bill was never really convenient for regular customers. Hence, the Telco has now started offering remote payment services that allows users to pay their bills from their own homes.
There are several methods to pay the bills for NTC services without going to any NTC center. The company itself provides quick recharge services like IVR and USSD. You can also recharge your NTC services through the online recharge portal of Nepal Telecom. Another easiest way to pay bills online in using digital payment services like eSewa and Khalti.
Here are some most common ways to recharge your NTC services:
Pay using IVR / USSD code
You can pay the bills or recharge your ADSL, FTTH, GSM PostPaid and Landline, just by running IVR code or USSD code in your GSM postpaid mobile.
- Dial 1412 follow the steps as instructed by the voice guide.
- Select the service you want to pay for and complete the payment.
You can also recharge the services using a recharge card.
- First, get an NT recharge with the amount required to pay
- Dial *412*Recharge Pin Num.*10# or simply dial *412# if you have balance in your GSM mobile
- Next, select the service you want to recharge, by entering the destination number:
- You need to enter the PIN code on the recharge card to finalize the payment
Pay bills through NTC online recharge portal
Customers can also visit the official website of Nepal Telecom and pay the bills for NT services.
- Buy an NT recharge card with the amount to pay
- Go to the NTC website and browse through the online recharge portal – https://www.ntc.net.np/recharge
- Enter the Subscriber number and recharge Pin number
- Proceed by clicking ‘Recharge’ and complete the payment
Recharge NT services from eSewa app
eSewa allows you to pay bills online for all kinds of Topup services including ADSL, FTTH, GSM and Landline. The transaction completes in few simple steps:
- Login to eSewa account
- Open the ‘Topup’ menu
- In a fill-up form, enter your landline number, select the service you want to pay from a dropdown menu, enter amount and click Confirm
- Recheck your information and confirm the details
- Enter MPIN for verification and Confirm the payment
Customers can also pay the bills through eSewa webpage while browsing through desktop, where all the procedure in similar.
How to check ADSL and FTTH data via SMS?
The telco has also made it easy for customers to check the volume of remaining data and expiry date of NT internet services. Users can get this information simply through SMS. You just need to know your 9-digits customer id and send a message in a specified format to 1415.
The table below can help you to enquiry the volume with expiry date and balance of NT services:
|NT Services||SMS Format||Dial|
Volume + Expiry Enquiry
Volume + Expiry Enquiry