- By the first week of August, nearly 700,000 confirmed Covid-19 cases and 10,000 deaths had been reported in Nepal.
- The Japanese Government will be providing 1.6 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines to Nepal.
- The Ministry of Health and Population has announced that people can now register themselves for vaccination via online form.
In Nepal, the number of victims of the Covid-19 pandemic is rapidly growing. Recent reports suggest that the volume of Covid-19 infections has expanded at a high level since April 2021. The current situation makes the distribution of vaccines a crucial demand. Therefore, the Ministry of Health and Population has employed an online web form where the public can apply for vaccination.
Steps to Pre-register Covid-19 vaccine Online
You can register yourself for vaccination or apply for others via the online form. However, there will be no certainty to get Covid-19 vaccines for applicants, and also there are some eligibility requirements. One must be above the age of 18 to receive the vaccine and people who have already been vaccinated can’t apply for online registration.
Following are the steps to apply for vaccination:
- Visit the website https://vaccine.mohp.gov.np/
- Select who you are registering for:
- Choose Self Registration if you’re applying for yourself.
- Choose Registration for Others if you’re applying for your family or friends.
- Choose Registration through Organization if you’re applying from an organization.
- Enter personal details: Full Name, Ethnicity, Gender, Date of Birth and Age.
- Enter residential details and contact details: Province, District, Local Level Government and Ward No, Tole, E-mail address, Mobile number.
- Select nationality (Nepal by default) and add your national id number with the issued office: Citizenship, Passport, Driving License, Vote Card.
- Select your occupation and current medical conditions including disability.
- Select your preferred vaccination center.
- Verify the entered details and then Submit the form.
Once the form is submitted, you will receive a verification number which you can use to get the vaccine card. Then print out the vaccine card and take it to the vaccination center on the scheduled date. You also need to carry your national id card for identification.
- Also Read: How to Register Business Online in Nepal?