- Affiliate Marketing is one of the most popular streams of making money online
- Any content creator, blogger, publisher or influencer with sufficient followers can become an affiliate
- Daraz offers an Affiliate Marketing program for content creators of Nepal
Earning money from online sources has become the biggest trend of digital marketing. Content creators can choose from multiple options to sell their services and make money online. Affiliate Marketing can be the best choice for all kinds of creators who own a website or an account with enough followers. In this article, you’ll learn more about affiliate marketing in Nepal and how to become an affiliate for Daraz.
Ecommerce is progressively growing in Nepal, with various online shopping sites fulfilling the demand of customers. Infrastructural development and services like high speed internet and digital payment service providers encourage more people to shop online. However, e-commerce sites are no more just for buying goods online. It has also become a popular platform to promote affiliate marketing.
More about Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing is an online marketing program, mostly run by ecommerce platforms. In such a program, you can earn money in the form of commission by promoting other companies’ products in online sales. Affiliate marketing can be a profitable stream for passive income. Amazon, the biggest e-commerce site, has millions of affiliate marketers from all around the world. Nepalese content creators also join the Amazon affiliate marketing program to reach an international audience.
Once you join an affiliate marketing program of an online shopping website, you can promote their products using an affiliate link in your website or blog. Then you will get a certain percentage of commission every time someone purchases through the link you recommend. When it comes to affiliate marketing in Nepal via e-commerce, Daraz can be the best choice for most online streamers. Daraz has made it simple for Nepalese influencers to earn money from as an affiliate is a more systematic manner.
Affiliate Marketing in Nepal
Several platforms in Nepal offer Affiliate marketing for content creators. If you have a blog, website, YouTube channel or social media account with over 10k followers; you are eligible to join affiliate marketing. Affiliates can earn up to 10% of commission from each purchase via their affiliate links.
Follow the given steps to start earning money online:
- Start a blog or a YouTube channel with a particular niche. Make sure your blog or website has all your contact details; add About Us and Contact pages.
- Post articles and review videos about products related to your niche. Build an adequate number of subscribers or viewers.
- Apply for the Affiliate Marketing program of an e-commerce site and add advertisements on your website or promote the products on your channel with affiliate links.
- Every time customer visits the website through your link and buys the product, you will receive a service fee.
How to Join Daraz Affiliate Marketing program?
After you’ve created a personal blog or a publisher website and build enough audience, it’s easy to become an affiliate for Daraz.
Follow the simple steps to apply for Daraz Affiliate Marketing program:
- Visit Daraz.com and log in to your account
- Scroll down to the bottom and browse through Daraz Affiliate Program
- Click ‘Sign up Now’ for Daraz Affiliate Program. It will take you to a signup form
- Next, fill up the Daraz Affiliate signup form with all the required information
- Link your bank account, adding necessary details like bank name, acc. number and Swift code
- Enter TAX ID / VAT ID. If you apply as a company, you will require the company issued VAT ID whereas, individual owners like a blogger or social media influencer can provide their PAN. You can issue your PAN online using the Nagarik app.
- Fill up other personal details including email, contact number, account type and so on
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the affiliate program and then click on Submit
- You will receive a verification email; click on the verification link to complete the process. If your application is unapproved, you might have provided the wrong data or not meet the program’s eligibility requirements; you can try again with all necessary data.
Once you’re approved for Daraz Affiliate Marketing Program, you will get access to Daraz AdStream. You can create affiliate links of products you want to promote and check the Earning reports in the AdStream. The AdStream dashboard also contains a Performance Report tab that helps you to analyze important data like link visits, product orders, revenue and traffic conversion rate.
Here’s how to generate an affiliate link:
- Go to the website of Daraz and select a product. Copy the URL link of the selected product
- Login to Daraz AdStream and Select Link on the top navigation bar
- Paste the URL and click on Generate Link
- Then you can copy the generated link and use it on your website
- Viewers can browse the product in Daraz via the affiliate link.